miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009


TRIGGER SENTENCE: John needs money to pay the mortgage and goes to the bank.
(We see John desperate because he does not have the money to pay his mortgage. He’s with his best friend, Robert).


John
What can I do? I don’t have any money and the mortgage expires tomorrow.

Robert
I have a master plan: let’s rob a bank.

John
But I can’t do that!

Robert
I’ll go with you.

John (not fully convinced)
Right…

(Inside the bank)
John
This is a heist!

Robert
Give us all the money!

(They flee with the money)
John
Great! Now I can pay the mortgage.

Robert
I’ll take care of the cash. Tomorrow we go to your bank.

(Morning. In the street. Robert does not come. We see him going away on a car with all the money. )
John
Oh, no! I want to kill myself.

(He takes a gun and shoots himself)

The End

Ailén Acebey – Jessica García de la Mata (2º4a)

No hay comentarios: